Music Sales, the international family of music publishers, is offering an intern placement in the Classical Promotion department based in central London. The placement will last for six months.
This is an ideal opportunity for post-graduates or recent graduates wishing to gain pre-career experience of music publishing and promotion.
- General office assistance
- Preparation of promotion materials
- Filing recent press cuttings on www and in hard copy
- Data entry
- Archiving scores and recordings
- Mature attitude to working in a professional office
- IT literate, excellent written and verbal communication
- Has a strong interest in and knowledge of classical music, especially music by today’s living composers
- Can read music
- Music graduate
Commitment: 3 days per week
Term: 6 months
The Internships are voluntary. We offer a bursary of £220 per month for travel and lunch expenses. There is also the opportunity to attend concerts.
Please send a recent CV and covering letter indicating why you would like to be considered for this position to:
Music Sales Limited
14-15 Berners Street
London W1T 3LJ
Deadline: Noon, June 9 2014